PRICE LIST

A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE AT A GREAT PRICE


PRICES

Term Price
January-February-March 600€/week
April-May 700€/week
June 900€/week
July-August 1700€/week
September 900€/week
October 700€/week
November-December 600€/week

 

Terms and Conditions

The rental period spans from Saturday (between 4 pm and 6 pm) to Saturday (10 am at the latest).

We ask for an advance payment of 30% of the total rent. The remaining 70%, together with a deposit of 400 € / stay, must be transferred at the latest two months before the start of your holiday.


website: geselle.be